Azure DevOps – Career Augmentation Program
ZettaMine – where Talent meets Opportunity
Title: DevOps Associate
Location: Pan India and must be ready to relocate to any location.
Qualification: Any Graduation (BE / B. Tech / MCA),
Work Experience: 1. 5 to 4 years of work experience in IT Support and / or similar services.
- Working knowledge of Windows and/or Linux administration (should be able to use basic Operating System command on the terminal).
- Basic knowledge of Shell Scripting is an added advantage, though not mandatory.
- Must have good English communication skills.
- Must be prepared to work from any location in India.
- Must be able to join immediately.
- Must be ready to sign a service agreement for 26 months with ZettaMine.
- No Written Test
- Level-1 – HR Interview
- Level-2 – Technical Interview
- ZettaMine offers Career Augmentation Program (CAP), a unique model which gives you an opportunity to learn Azure DevOps and work as an DevOps Engineer thus transforming your Career and accelerating your professional growth.
- One will be learning various processes and tools involved in DevOps – CICD on Azure.
- CAP is a full-time, classroom-based, on-premise program spanning 10 to 12 weeks at Zettamine Office, Begumpet, Hyderabad.
- Zettamine will invest and sponsor Career Augmentation Program.
- The Training will be provided by senior mentors with over 15+ years of experience in the industry.
One must have 1.5 to 4 years of work experience in IT Support and / or similar services. Should be familiar with Linux and / or Windows administration. Knowledge of Shell Scripting is an added advantage.
Yes, the learning comes with regular assessments by ZettaMine, and you might have periodic assessments from clients as well.
The training is given to you at Zero-Cost. ZettaMine will be incurring the complete cost of training, which includes the cost of Infrastructure, Trainer/Mentor, and all other direct and indirect overheads. Owing to which we will not be remunerating you during the upskill program. Do note that the training is provided on a Zero-Cost basis to you wherein you are not expected to pay anything.
It will be negotiated at the time when an offer is made to you for joining the Career Augmentation Program of ZettaMine. The compensation will be clearly mentioned in the offer letter.
Yes, as training is given to you at Zero-Cost, as ZettaMine is incurring the complete cost of training, hence all the associates are expected to undertake a service agreement.
Along with you, 2 guarantors are expected to sign the agreement, they will have to necessarily be your blood relatives and they will have to share their Aadhar and pan cards with duly signed soft copies.
One is expected to share the soft copies of their academic & employment certificates.
Academic certificates include 10th, Intermediate/12th/PUC, Graduation & Post-Graduation certificates (Semester wise)
Employment certificates include Offer Letters, Appointment Letters, Increment letters, Relieving / Experience letters, payslips and bank statements for the duration as claimed by you in your resume.
Yes, there is a stringent background verification that happens before onboarding to the program and before deployment with a client post training.
As a practice we expect you to bring your own device (Laptop).
All associates will have to go through stringent evaluation and interview processes with our clients after the training, after which one will be deployed as a DevOps Associate.
If certification is necessary for onboarding on to a project due to client requirement, the associate is expected to incur the cost towards their certification. However, ZettaMine will reimburse the cost incurred towards certification after 6 months from the date of your onboarding as a DevOps Engineer/Associate with any of our clients.
Associates are expected to work across any location in India and must be willing to relocate to any location as per client requirements, this is non-negotiable.
If the associate decides not to join the client or is not willing to join at the location given by the client, this will be considered a breach of agreement and will have to abide by the exit clause.