Java Full Stack Program
ZettaMine – where Talent meets Opportunity
Title: Java Full Stack Developer
Location: Hyderabad / Client Place.
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech, M. Tech, MCA, MSc (Mathematics or Physics)
Year of Passing: 2020/21/22
Work Experience: Up to 3 years of work experience in IT / IT Tech Support
- Strong knowledge in Core Java
- RDBMS concepts and SQL
- HTML, CSS & Java Script
- Good communication skills in English
Optional/Good to Have:
- Level-1 – Technical Interview
- Level-2 – HR Interview
- ZettaMine offers Career Augmentation Program (CAP), a unique model which gives you an opportunity to learn Java Full Stack and work as a Software Engineer thus transforming your Career and accelerating your professional growth.
- One will be learning various processes and tools involved in Java Full Stack with Spring Framework and RDBMS concepts.
- CAP is a full-time, classroom-based, on-premise program spanning 12 to 14 weeks at ZettaMine Office, Begumpet, Hyderabad.
- ZettaMine will invest in and sponsor Career Augmentation Program.
- The training will be provided by senior mentors with over 15+ years of experience in the industry.
We train our participants form basics to advanced topics. However, we expect you to have basic knowledge of code development in Java & SQL.
Academic qualification should be B.E/B.Tech, M. Tech, MCA, MSc Mathematics or Physics. (the specifics of academic requirements will be mentioned in our advertisement campaign or in whatever means through which ZettaSkill reaches you). You will have to go through the interview process for communication, programming, and problem-solving skills.
Yes, the learning comes with strict weekly assessments by ZettaSkill, and you might have weekly assessments from clients as well.
All participants are expected to clear the assessments as per the benchmarks that will be set for each assessment. Meeting a certain standard with regard to quality standards is something the industry expects to hire someone. Failing to clear the assessments more than 3 times will lead to disqualification from the program and will be considered as breach of agreement.
Yes, as ZettaMine is incurring the complete cost of training, hence all the associates are expected to undertake a service agreement.
Along with you, 2 guarantors are expected to sign the agreement, they will have to be your blood relatives only and they will have to share their Aadhar number and duly signed Aadhar copies
One is expected to share their academic & experience certificates. Academic certificates include 10th, Intermediate/12th/PUC, Graduation & Post-Graduation certificates (Semester wise). Employment certificates include Offer Letters, Appointment Letters, increment letters, Relieving / Experience letters, Pay slip and bank statements for the duration
Yes, there is a stringent background verification.
Associates are expected to work across any location in India and must be willing to relocate to any location as per client requirement – this is non-negotiable.